Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  15 Years saving Laptops from the recyling bin! Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I want to get a usb wireless card Acer AX3950. Can you

Customer Question

I want to get a usb wireless card for my Acer AX3950. Can you tell me a good brand and how to get it?
Category: Laptop
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Or some form of card to make my acer wireless
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. If you are in the areas where they have rolled out gigabit internet, google fiber, or any of the Ultra High speed internet providers. Then youre going to want a card that can support a much higher bandwidth then normal. This card goes up to 500 MmBps http://amzn.to/1OcIWxY However, if your internet speed is 150 Mbps or under, you wont need a powerhouse card like the one above. Instead you could use one of these smaller and easier to install ( and less expensive ) USB adapters. http://amzn.to/1HWtqla If you have further questions or concerns, let me know~ I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.