Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!
Hello Richard. This could be an issue with the DNS settings. Don't make any changes to these settings just yet.
- Go to the control Panel
- Select Network and Sharing Center
- Select Change Adapter Settings.
- Right click on the installed WiFi adapter and select status
- Please send me the status of IPV4 and IPV6 connectivity
- Click on Details
- Please tell me the Ipv4 Dns servers IP addresses
- When finished cancel out of the windows
That should give me a better picture of what the cause of this problem is