Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I JUST BOUGHT A TOSHIBA LAPTOP, AND I WANT TO USE IT WITH NO

Customer Question

I JUST BOUGHT A TOSHIBA LAPTOP, AND I WANT TO USE IT WITH NO INTERNET CONNECTION. HOWEVER, I STILL WANT TO OPEN MY WINDOWS APP. THE INSTRUCTIONS SAYS, TO CALLA 800-NUMBER AND GIVE THEM MY TOSHIBA INSTALLATION I.D. NUMBER. MY LITTLE DAUGHTER RIPPED THE PAPER UP THAT HAD THE INSTALLATION I.D. NUMBER ON IT. HOW DO I GO ABOUT FINDING OUT WHAT THAT NUMBER IS?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! I amCustomerand i will be happy to help you.
Do you want to activate your version of Windows? If so, please look for a number beneath your computer and let me know if you see any sticker there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES, I SEE A STICKER WITH A PART-NUMBER AND A SERIAL-NUMBER. IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I CAN'T CALL RIGHT NOW.
Expert:  aitizaz replied 1 year ago.
Do you want to activate WINDOWS or there is something else you want to do? If so, please look for a sticker by MICROSOFT other than the serial number and part number sticker.