Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech
Experience:  CCNA, A+, MCSE 11 years at a large law firm.
13274453

I am not happy with fixmestick. How do I return it?

Customer Question

Category: Laptop
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.
FixMeStick Technologies offers a virus removal guarantee. If your FixMeStick did not resolve your virus issue, please contact***@******.*** or call(###) ###-####and a technician will assist.
Purchase of the Full Year FixMeStick or the FixMeStick PRO from www.fixmestick.com is eligible for a refund within 45 days of the purchase date. Refund is not contingent on the return of the FixMeStick. The FixMeStick Trial is not eligible for a refund.
The refund policy and process for purchase of FixMeStick products through retail stores or other channels or vendors are defined by the retailer and\or reseller and may differ from the return policy set forth above.
To request a refund, please email***@******.*** or call(###) ###-####
And if you could take a moment to rate the service using the stars above it would be much appreciated.