Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I have a new netgear nighthawk router. the netgear support

Customer Question

I have a new netgear nighthawk router. the netgear support person says my security certificates are missing. he can sell me all 5 for 100.00 or, I can contact Toshiba for a new set. I have a Qosmio X75-A7180 Laptop. Thank you. gene sturla
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Laptop Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean there is issue with setting up the new router?
What's the brand/model of your internet modem device?
What happens if you just connect the modem and laptop to the new router with Ethernet cables for now? Does internet work that way?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,