Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

How do i make touch screen features work on my second moni

Customer Question

how do i make touch screen features work on my second monitor
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using. Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. Also, when was the last time you remember both monitors working ( touch function ) ? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is an ACER all-in-one with a second acer monitor. I bought the units in 2013 and did the research then to make touch work on both. Now touch is only working on the primary monitor not the second one.Second monitor is ACER T232HLAll-in-one is Acer Aspire 5600USNID is *********** for the Acer Aspire 5600U
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will be out of the office for the next three hours
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Understood. If this issue recently started, in the last few days or the last week. Lets try these steps first when you have the time~ The steps below wont erase any of your files, and if we dont like the results we can undo the system restore with a couple of clicks. Click start, all programs, accessories, system tools, system restore..Click, restore my computer to an earlier pont, then click next..We want to choose a restore point that was at least one day before the issues started..Carry out the restore. the computer will restart, then let me know if that fixed the issue or not.. If it doesnt fix the issue, please respond and let me know the code that shows up after Acer Aspire 5600U on your model identifier tag, such as this. Acer Aspire 5600U-UB13 Dustin S.