Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

My Acer V5 series V5-572P-6646 works fine on 5.0G wireless

Customer Question

My Acer V5 series V5-572P-6646 works fine on 5.0G wireless but is intermittent on 2.4G
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. I need to ask you some questions in order to get a better understanding of possible causes, before I suggest any solutions. Does your computer have the standard windows 8 or 8.1 installed on it, or did you downgrade or purchase a windows 7 version? The 2.4 ghz wireless, is that your same home network as t he 5ghz ( and same router ) Or is it a different network in a different street address / location where you are connecting? Whats the name brand and model of the 2 ghz router ? Thank you in advance for your responses, and if you are unsure about any of this information let me know. Dustin S.