Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

My Lenovo Yoga does not recognize the Epson Projector although

Customer Question

my Lenovo Yoga does not recognize the Epson Projector although I have it connected with the VGA adaptor
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. With the projector powered on and connected (on the projector make sure the VGA/Computer input has been selected) hold down the Windows logo key (just to the left of the spacebar) and press P.
A menu will pop up allowing you to project to the projector.
Select the Duplicate option.
If you're getting a No Signal or other type of message, right click on the Windows desktop and select Screen Resolution and select a lower resolution.
-
Please let me know if you need more clarification. I will always do my best to answer your question. Your satisfaction is my top goal. If you are not satisfied with the answer I provide, for any reason, please allow me to continue to help you (or recommend you for another expert or refund) rather than giving a negative rating. A positive rating is always appreciated.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. Were you able to get a picture up on screen through the projector last night? If not successful please let me know when you have the time. I can connect to your PC remotely to fix the issue if need be. Thank you.