Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

Each time I turn on my laptop

Customer Question

Each time I turn on my laptop it will not show all the icon on the task bar. It will not pickup the wifi. Also I have to keep a finger on the touchpad to open application.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
Do leave me a message when you are available next, and we will take this further. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am having the same problem that I thought you fixed. When I turn on the computer it will not show all of the icons on the task bar. You can call me at(###) ###-####when you are available.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Please leave me a message when you are available next, and we will take this further. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.