Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

Good Morning Charles! I did unplug the cord & took out the

Customer Question

Good Morning Charles! I did unplug the cord & took out the battery. I held the power button down a while after 60 seconds had passed and then I plugged the laptop in and tried to boot up. The same thing happened. So in looking to find some professional
help, I came up on this Just Answers website. I hope you can help me restore my wife's laptop.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
HI there,
Charles is currently offline, so your question has been opened up to the other experts.
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question.
If the laptop is still misbehaving after unplugging the cord and removing the battery then holding down the power button, try removing all of the RAM and insert only one at a time, or try fitting replacement RAM and let me know if the problem is resolved.