Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

Laptop R850 model PT525A

Customer Question

Laptop R850 model PT525A ,, windows 7 32Bit will not boot past loading screen with pulsating logo, hard drive appears to be looping with repetitive sound cycle, blank screen on laptop but ok on monitor in safe mode with networking.
Did have a strange message which I didn't think anything of at the time something about intell graphics which I dismissed. Just prior to this, Firefox locked up 2 or 3 times so I closed it and restarted FF again but after the third time I had to power off by holding the power button down because the normal shut down command did not work. Then all the trouble started. Am posting this from safe mode.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  DrKlahn replied 1 year ago.
Good morning from the USA. (Local time here is 07:54 AM.) I'm Bruce, and my expert nickname is "DrKlahn."
The system says this is your first visit to JustAnswer. I find that new users often skip or do not notice some information during question setup. It is boilerplate but it is very important.
• Prices and payments issues must be handled by Customer Service.
• JustAnswer is not the Toshiba Corp. or Microsoft Corp. web site. That is why there is a fee. I support products from many manufacturers and I happily troubleshoot all issues, including those where a manufacturer says "The problem is not in our product."
• Experts are not salaried or paid hourly. My assistance goes unpaid without your positive rating.
• If the problem involves hardware, please have it at hand so that you can work with it.
• Patience is required during Q&A. I get responses by email, which takes up to 8 minutes. Then I have to prepare and type a reply. Please allow for this.
• JustAnswer provides services 24/7, but both experts and customers have daily schedules. If you respond significantly later it might be the next day before I can reply.
Now that you've read the above, please let me know if you'd like to proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will not be continuing with this. Thank you.