Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Toshiba, Lenovo, Dell, Acer, Asus, Samsung, HP, Compaq
23511658

I need to remove blocksi from my chromebook but dont know my

Customer Question

i need to remove blocksi from my chromebook but dont know my password, how can i remove this because it has blocked sites that i still want access to
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. Once you enable the parental controls on a chrome book you are doing that with more than one account. There is the parent account and the supervised account. If you are logging in with the supervised account the control over that account is in the hands of the account owner of the adult account. You must login as the adult in order to adjust controls. Without access to the adult account, you cannot. As long as you have access to the main account you can manage the subaccounts from here... The management tool is available at chrome.com/manage, and is entirely free to use. You may be prompted to log in to your Google Account prior to having access to the tool – please use your own account credentials. If you do not have the password ***** the main account, you will have to recovery by clicking on the forgot password ***** on the main page. By design it is necessary to have access to this account to log into the chrome book as the owner.