Ryan H., Laptop Expert
Experience:  A+ Certification, Over 15 years experience

I have cracked the glass screen of my X220 Tablet Thinkpad

I have cracked the glass screen of my X220 Tablet Thinkpad - rather heavy drop. I am on a global trip - Monday/Tuesday I am in San francisco & Thursday/Friday in New York. Would you by any chance know if there is there anyone who could supply & fit a new screen fot me in either location in that time period?

zeyank :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I can help you today. There are a few companies that I would recommend in SF, for quick LCD repair. Because their are so many different types of computers and LCD screens, I can't guarantee you that they have the specific LCD ready to put in your computer but I will tell you which repair places are your best bet. Hold on just a moment and I will get that information for you.

zeyank :

Central Computers -XXXXX-(NNN) NNN-NNNN- and the other one is True Electro ( in South SF -(NNN) NNN-NNNN- I would recommend calling each one and seeing if they have an LCD compatible with the X220 and can do an emergency repair. I am not familiar with New York, so don't know (personally) any computer shops.