mike58801
mike58801, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  A+ Certified IT Tech
36403141

How do I connect my Samsung 9 Ultrabook to a projector?

mike58801 :

THE SAMSUNG 9 ULTRABOOK DOESNT SUPPORT AN EXTERNAL DISPLAY SORRY

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Are you sure? It has a mini hdmi outlet that can be converted with a cable to something.
i didnt see mini hdmi listed on the specs but if you have mini hdmi out then all you need is one of these cables and a projector that accepts hdmi in
http://www.amazon.com/Tripp-Lite-Mini-HDMI-HDMI-Cable/dp/B000TT80DG

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Mike, let me check and get back to you. THanks.

P

what is it that you are checking?
after further research there is a MICRO hdmi port on the ultrabook i apologize but the good news is that you can use a micro hdmi cable to set up a projector You must use a micro not a mini hdmi heres a link to a micro hdmi cable
http://www.amazon.com/Micro-HDMI-Cable-Motorola-Droid/dp/B003XNANU8

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I need to check on exactly what my laptop has. Just so that you know I will pay you no matter what but so far I'm no further along then when i started since I want to be sure that this computer can connect to a projector and how since I am giving a speech and need to project slides.