JACUSTOMER-tmwhz7hn-
JACUSTOMER-tmwhz7hn-, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  7 years repairing laptops including soldering.
63813527

How to turn off or on Echo Sound on my Laptop ASUS N53Jq -

Customer Question

How to turn off or on Echo Sound on my Laptop ASUS N53Jq - Audio by Bang & Olufsen - pls help as soon as possible. Best rgds Peter Daunke EmailXXX@XXXXXX.XXX
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Lindie-Moderator replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I,m still waitng for a answer - do you need more Info about my Laptop ??

Thank you for your responds

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Take you time - I would like to turn the Echo off - but I'm not deperate yet.

Thank you for your reply.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Still waiting for Answer - but just answer wants me to answer 3 simple Questions about how I was satisfied with the outcome - and would like me to help in the Future.

Hope my A$ 35 Dollars are still in my Account with just answer - because the Problem I asked is not solved and it says that only by solving thne Problem the A$ 35 getting deducted from my Account with your Company.

Pls. can someone respond to my concerns.

Expert:  JACUSTOMER-tmwhz7hn- replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is John and I would like to help solve your issue. I may need you to answer a few questions so that I may better understand your situation and help find the solution that will work for you. This "echo" sound you are referring to, is this a feature that your computer is supposed to have? You mention turning in on of off, where or what informed you that this was a feature of your computer? The reason that I ask is most of the requests involving an echo sound revolved around a problem with the sound card, but not as a feature to turn on or off. Just so I better understand your situation and what you hope to accomplish by answering you question, why are you looking to turn on the "echo" effect? I hope that with a clearer understand of what you are looking for I may be able to resolve your issue. Look forward to working with you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I wanted to send you a reply but I got ask to authorise a payment of A$46 - I authorised already a payment of A$35 - but my question about this Echo on my Laptop was not solved - the person Lindie did not come back to me with a solution and did not answer my Question if the A$35 still in my Account with "Just Answer.

So what do you think I should do ??

Unfortunately I have nothing to do with the financial side of this website.As you have not accepted any answers, you should not have been charged at this time, but that's as much knowledge as I have about the financials. You may need to private message the moderator for resolution to your monetary issue. Once that is resolved and you feel confident in moving forward, just reply to the question and I would glad to help with your original issue. The only other thing that may shed some light on your issue:Try going to your "My Account" link on the top right of the page. This link should have an indicator of how much money you have in your account or have paid out to experts. I am sorry I do not have more information for you.