W. Sorgen
W. Sorgen, ISA Ceritified Arborist
Experience:  Bachelor's degree in forestry, and owner of a residential/commercial tree service.
73238437

Buying a house and the prior owner has a small ever planted

Customer Question

buying a house and the prior owner has a small ever green planted near the house in front, its the kind that grow tall and slim, Is that a good idea to keep it there?
Category: Landscaping
Expert:  Rick replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

It might be Ok if it's a dwarf variety but planting trees close to a house is generally not a good idea long term. They get too big. If you can post a picture of the tree here I can give you a more definitive answer