W. Sorgen
W. Sorgen, ISA Ceritified Arborist
Experience:  Bachelor's degree in forestry, and owner of a residential/commercial tree service.
73238437

I have a problem with my hedge in south Florida. I've

Customer Question

I have a problem with my hedge in south Florida. I've contacted several nurseries in my area and no one seems to have a clue as to what my problem is.I can send photos. I thought my plants were false aralias, but after seeing photos online, not so sure that is what they are. Something is eating my hedge up. I recently trimmed them, and found that each branch has a hole in the middle of it. I'm totally frustrated that no one knows squat about a solution, HELP !
JA: What kind of climate are you in?
Customer: well, I live in Islamorada in the Florida keys
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Looks like thats my only choice
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Like I said, I have many photos on my cell phone that I can forward
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Landscaping
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  W. Sorgen replied 1 month ago.
If you'd like to contact me by Live Phone Call, that can be arranged. Start by attaching some photos of the hedge.