Anna
Anna, Biologist, Gardening Expert
Experience:  I am a biologist with experience in water gardening, and growing trees, ornamental plants, and vegetables.
6012901

My neighbor topped my 40 yr old oak tree & I am wondering if

Customer Question

my neighbor topped my 40 yr old oak tree & I am wondering if i can somehow save the tree so it doesnt die
Category: Landscaping
Expert:  Anna replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome. I apologize that no one responded to you sooner. Different experts come online at various times. I just logged on and saw your question. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in Arboriculture. I'm sorry to hear that your neighbor did this.Whether the tree can be saved depends on how badly it was topped. Can you send a picture? If you can, you can upload one by clicking on the paper clip icon at the top of the field where you type. Instructions will pop up.If you are asked to rate my service, please don't do that just yet since we are just beginning. Thank you.