W. Sorgen
W. Sorgen, ISA Ceritified Arborist
Experience:  Bachelor's degree in forestry, and owner of a residential/commercial tree service.
73238437

My maple tree which is only about 8 years old (not sure of

Customer Question

My maple tree which is only about 8 years old (not sure of the name but the leaves are bright orange and red in the fall) has white spots and some of the limbs are dying. What is the treatment for this or my tree fated to die? Please help. It is my favourite tree.
Category: Landscaping
Expert:  Andrew Fraser replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question! My name is ***** ***** would like to help. Can you please attach a picture of these concerns for proper ID ? Thank you!

Also, please let me know the region you live so I know most likely threats of insect and disease.

Hello, I was just checking back to see if you needed assistance with attaching a photo? Please let me know. Thank you!