Anna
Anna, Biologist, Gardening Expert
Experience:  I am a biologist with experience in water gardening, and growing trees, ornamental plants, and vegetables.
6012901

My CA Pepper Tree was compromised by a construction crew and

Customer Question

My CA Pepper Tree was compromised by a construction crew and the drought. It is now watered regularly but has shed its leaves and still loses its new ones. What should I do to try and preserve this beauty? Thanks so much
Category: Landscaping
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in trees. I'm sorry to hear of this incident. This post is not your answer, but is simply a request for additional information. So, don't rate my service yet; we're just beginning.

In what way was the tree compromised- root damage, bark damage, change in the soil level by scraping or by dumping more on top, etc.? Thank you. Anna