W. Sorgen
W. Sorgen, ISA Ceritified Arborist
Experience:  Bachelor's degree in forestry, and owner of a residential/commercial tree service.
73238437

I have a honey locust tree and something is eating the bark

Customer Question

I have a honey locust tree and something is eating the bark HELP! Nancy XXXXXX XXX XXX XXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Category: Landscaping
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
Hello Nancy,

I apologize that no one has responded to your question sooner. Different experts come online at various times. I just came online and saw your question. My name is ***** ***** I’m a biologist with a special interest in trees. I'm sorry to hear of this incident. Before we can decide out what to do, we need to figure out what is doing this.

Can you send photos? You can upload a photo by clicking on REPLY, then at the top of the area where you would type is a tool bar with icons. Click on the little paper clip icon (it's right next to the YouTube icon). Instructions will pop up. On some browsers, this doesn't work. if that happens, you can put your photo on one of the free photo sharing websites, such as www.photobucket.com. Then come back here and paste the link to your picture in a REPLY. For more help with pictures:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Thank you.

Anna