Dr.Fix-It
Dr.Fix-It, Landscaper
Experience:  Make a house a home
2926636

I have mushrooms that keep coming back in my front yard what

Customer Question

I have mushrooms that keep coming back in my front yard what can I do to remove them and not have them come back
Category: Landscaping
Expert:  Dr.Fix-It replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Shaw aka Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you... Mushrooms are a type of fungi so to remove and prevent them from appearing will need to remove the infected soil, any decaying matter or pieces of wood as are the food base for mushrooms and do not over water the area for fungis growth requires moisture to survive. May be best to dig out the affected soil 12 to 18 inches deep and 18 to 24 inches outside the affected area for the best chance of total eradication. Once you have removed the fungal soil and organic matter, you can replace with new clean soil with maybe some sand mixed in to ensure good drainage and aeration of the area.
Expert:  Dr.Fix-It replied 1 year ago.
Well please give it a go and let me know if have any questions or concerns still about the matter, thanks