W. Sorgen
W. Sorgen, ISA Ceritified Arborist
Experience:  Bachelor's degree in forestry, and owner of a residential/commercial tree service.
73238437

My evergreen tree seems to be dying on the inner needles, while

Customer Question

My evergreen tree seems to be dying on the inner needles, while the outer needles are still green and growing?
Category: Landscaping
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hi. This may be normal or a disease. I would need to see a picture to give a proper diagnostic. Do other tree of the same type near you show the same sign?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1 other tree may show symptoms, but three others are fine. The first tree has lost 50-60% of internal needles, and is looking thin. The second one has lost maybe 20% of its needles, and is looking a little brown. the first tree is a pine, while the second is a blue spruce. I can attach a picture once I get home.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Yes please do that when you get home. If you can also give me an idea of your location and was the summer dry this year and last year?