W. Sorgen
W. Sorgen, ISA Ceritified Arborist
Experience:  Bachelor's degree in forestry, and owner of a residential/commercial tree service.
73238437

Last fall I had 6, 4 to 6 foot white pines planted four of

Customer Question

Last fall I had 6, 4 to 6 foot white pines planted four of them are thriving to seem to be dying. several of the branches in the middle of the tree have completely turned brown from base to tip. There are no brown or black spots present that I can see. I am questioning transplant shock as all the other trees show healthy growth
Category: Landscaping
Expert:  W. Sorgen replied 1 year ago.
Can you please include photos of the suffering trees? Do you see any discoloration on the trunk where the dead branches attach?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have not noticed any unusual discoloration. Would be happy to send pictures can you tell me where to send them
Expert:  W. Sorgen replied 1 year ago.
You should be able to include them in this chat format. There should be a paper clip icon used for attachments.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not sure if you received them, if not do you have a specific email address I can send to?
Expert:  W. Sorgen replied 1 year ago.
Don't see any pics here. Perhaps it would be best to have a phone consultation?