Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I have an old man 94 years old that I rent a room and I

Customer Question

I have an old man 94 years old that I rent a room and I think he need 24 hour care I don't want to evit him but I want that he move to a home care what I can do?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: I live in Toledo Ohio
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: I don't have a lease because is a month to month just i rent a single room
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not just I want an adviser
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  barristerinky replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Have you called Adult Protective Services or Social Services to come and check on him to make an assessment of his condition?

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Just I want to tell you guy that you took over 27.00 dollars yesterday when you suppose took 5.00 dollars from my gift car my name is Ramon ******

I am just a site user like you, but I will forward the question over to JustAnswer's customer service so they can answer any billing issues..