Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I gave you all my answers so now what?

Customer Question

I gave you all my answers so now what?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
All I want is since I gave you all this info. and to me is something I normally would do. Please tell me how do I get back into my kindle.
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

I will send you an offer for a live phone call. Please accept the offer and we can speak on the phone.

I sent you the offer for the phone call, please accept it.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can not buy another kindle. I have a lot of books and games on my kindle. And all I want is for you to do is give me info as how to put in a new pass word. Also since I gave you my master card no. I feel very uneasy that you have it. And you still have not helped me.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I do not think that this is fair that you want me to use my credit card. I do not want you to use my card either. I am very disappointed in how you are handling this problem. Trash my card no. Thank you.

I do not have the information you provided the person you spoke to. You do not provide the nature of your question in your post. You asked for a phone conversation with a legal expert. I sent you the offer of a premium service which is required for a phone conversation. If you do not want a phone conversation, then you just let me know. You can then put in a post the question you would like to get answered and I will try to help you. Let me know how you want to proceed.