Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I signed a lease in Sept 1 2015 on a condo thru property

Customer Question

I signed a lease in Sept 1 2015 on a condo thru property management and the condo owner.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: NH and did you read the comments I posted earlier
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: This is my first condo that I have rented. Property management takes care of the property/ building. Condo owner takes care of the apartment
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Do I have a right to break the lease? I never have broken a lease before. However the property management is no resolving the problem.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  barristerinky replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

I think that some of your comments may not have not come through as I don't see enough details to answer your question..

.

This is what I see:.

.

JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: NH and did you read the comments I posted earlier
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: This is my first condo that I have rented. Property management takes care of the property/ building. Condo owner takes care of the apartment
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Do I have a right to break the lease? I never have broken a lease before. However the property management is no resolving the problem.

.

.

Are you currently under a written lease or has it expired?

.

What is the reason that you are considering breaking the lease?

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Please read previous notes. I signed a 1-yr lease 9-1-2016. My problem with the bees started Mid-Oct 2016. The property management is not resolve the problem and I am continuing to get bees in my apt. I have been stung once and dont wish to be stung again. I am considering in breaking the lease due to problem of bees, getting stung on the foot and the property management no resolving the problem.
I have never broken a lease before, My credit it great, never late, always pay early. I dont want this to affect my credit
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I am a senior (70) on social security and this move has been expensive and havent had the time to recoop my expenses. You charge $48 now you want more??

No, I don't send out those offers for phone calls. Those are automatically generated by the JustAnswer website..

What I copied and pasted is the only information I see in the question... So if you posted something else, it didn't show up on the website..

.

So I will try to piece together what is going on here...

.

You recently signed a lease for a condo and there is some type of bee problem either in or around the dwelling.

.

You have notified the management about it and they haven't taken any action to fix the problem.

.

Is that correct so far?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.