Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

My I purchasea house from ownersller my mortgage was going

Customer Question

hi my mike I purchasea house from ownersller my mortgage was going fine and thesnag but ijust got I cosigner that bank say will work fine I'm in the house 3week water elec in my change adders the owner doeseat want to wait he like me out by7 next month the mortgage is going in my dautgh name an to grandchildrenthe broker say everthing like good with have cosigner
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: fl32737 volusi county sorry I'm not so googspelling or computer
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: no he let me move in till igot the mortgage or the deal fell apart I pay water and electric
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: ok
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: 70yrs old spellins computer smell
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney, and I look forward t assisting you.

Do I understand correctly that you moved in before the closing and there was a snag in the mortgage and the seller wants to terminate the sale and evict you from the property?