Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

My sistr and her husband got into an alyrtcation last night

Customer Question

my sistr and her husband got into an alyrtcation last night the problem is bothe their names are ***** ***** lease and he,s threatening to throw all her things out if she doesnt talk to him. we,re going to hte hospital tomorrow and calling the police from there..what i need to know is what actions she has to do to get him out of the apartment.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Spokane, Washington
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: I dont know. its an rental apt.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: he got thrown out of a bar before she even got back to her car. he started sreaming at her people from the bar came out and they ended up beating him up. but she got into the car sfterwards and he slammed her head into the window twice. he also stole her pain meds.
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 15 days ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Did your sister report the domestic violence / assault that was perpetrated by her husband to the police?