Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I gave you a summary, Disabley senior citzen being

Customer Question

I gave you a summary, Disabley senior citzen being discrimation because i made complaint,about the noise above me to the manger and she sweep it under rug. now if i call cop again i will be evicted and a puppy is being harm the claim proof.hus told me if i feel harm to me and my dogs.the also told them nake all the noise they want why would a manger of apartment complex. up every night no respect, I'am not crazy. i have a memo saying if i called cop again me and my dogs will be evicated what is my right and they have noisey why me file a civil sued for four months until i find a place i move here to be with family now i wish i was back in calforina.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Kannapolis,n.c. i can't eat high blood pressure and my dogs are distree only other do they job i will take a lie detect test we are being abused to i told my doctor and my dogs doctor. sincerily joyce
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no it was
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: mind because i have to be strong for my german shepherd dogs and me I'am afraid to.now my white neioghor go the other way i missed my late Husband.why human hurt animals every 30 minute they are stomp and moved furiture i kept takeing notice fhe manger should do her in the lease said if someone make a complaint twice on you ypu will eviczted forgive my spelling no sleep I also have a tape now i hear her dropped on the floor why would i lie about some like this only hurt the puppy. plus they up on the rent and my dogs to. she going telled side like am crazy.I"am sleeping i hear love moaning my dogs are distree. black monster couple
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 15 days ago.

Hello, my name is Richard-Bizlaw and I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

Can you make a tape of the noises you hear so you have proof about the level of noise about which you are complaining?