Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
94475420

I COUGHT SOME ILLEGAL ALIENS THAT LIVE IN MY APARTMENT

Customer Question

I COUGHT SOME ILLEGAL ALIENS THAT LIVE IN MY APARTMENT COMPLEX STEALING TOOLS FROM MY TRUCK AND I GOT THEM ON MY SEVALANCE CAMERA.I ASK THE MATENECE MAN IF HE KNEW IF THIS TRUCK LIVE HERE OR VISITED HERE. HE SAID WELL IT KINDA LOOKS LIKE ONE THAT STAYS HERE. SO THAT KNIGHT ME AND TWO OTHER FRIENDS WENT OUT ABOUT 12:15 AT NIGHT WALKING THE APARTMENTS AND YES I FOUND THE TRUCK, IT HAS ALL OF THE MARKING LIKE THE VIDEO. THE SIDE OF THE TRUCK BED IS FADED OR A DIFFERENT COLOR, IT HAS THE CHROME DOOR HANDLES IT'S AN ADD ON, CHROME STRIP GOING DOWN THE DOOR IT'S AN ADD ON ,CHROME MOLDING ALONE THE DOOR,CHROME MAGS ,CHEVY PICK UP.
I TOLD THE MAINTENANCE MAN THAT I FOUND THE TRUCK AND I CALLED THE POLICE. LATER THAT NIGHT THE MAINTENANCE MAN BROUGHT THE LADY THAT OWNS THE TRUCK TO MY APARTMENT. I WASN'T HOME BUT MY GIRL TOLD THEM I WOULD BE BACK IN 10 MINUTES. I GOT HOME WANT OUTSIDE TO SEE IF I SEE THE MAINTENANCE MAN AND HE WAS OUTSIDE WAITING ON ME WITH THE OTHER TENANT. SHE ASK ME DID I WANT MONEY FOR IT .I TOLD HER NO JUST GIVE MY TOOLS BACK AND IT OVER.I KNOW SOMETIMES PEOPLE MAKE STUPID MISTAKES. THEN SHE GOT MAD SO I LEFT.THEN A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER THE APARTMENT MANAGER CAME OVER WITH THE POLICE SAYING I WAS HARASSING HER AT HER APARTMENT ASKING FOR MONEY, THAT'S A LIE CAUSE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WITCH APARTMENT SHE LIVES IN AND NOW SHE WAS SCARED OF ME.I HAD TURNED OFF MY CAMERAS OF AT NIGHT SO THAT I WOULDN'T LOSE THE FOOTAGE. WELL THE ONE NIGHT SOMEONE THREW A BEER BOTTLE AT MY CAMERA AND BROKE ONE.I ALSO HAVE ONE OF THE GUYS KID THROWING ROCKS AT MY CAMERAS. MY LANDLORD WROTE ME UP FOR TAKING A PICTURE OF HER TRUCK AND HARASSING TENTS, THAT'S NOT TRUE .I'VE ONLY ASK THE NEIGHBOR NEXT DOOR AND HE TOLD ME YES I KNOW THE TRUCK BUT I CAN'T GO ASK HIM,THE UPSTAIRS NEIGHBOR, ONE MAINTENANCE MAN , THE TWO MANAGERS IN OR APARTMENT. NOW I FEEL LIKE MY LIFE MIGHT BE IN DANGER AND SHE STILL HAS NOT FIX THE OUTSIDE LIGHTING IN FRONT OF MY APARTMENTS.IT VERY DARK AND DANGEROUS. SHE WOULDN'T LET ME LOOK AT HER SERVALANC CAMERAS TO SHE WHAT ALL WAS HAPPENING WHEN IT ALL WENT DOWN. THE MANAGER TOLD ME IT WOULD COST ME $150.00 TO VIEW THE SERVALANC SYSTEM. ONE OF THE MANAGERS TOLD THE POLICE THAT SHE COULD VOUCHE FOR HER THAT'S NOT HER TRUCK ON THE VIDEO.WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW???
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 15 days ago.

This is attorney Bill being of assistance today.

To report an illegal alien you should contact US Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Telephone: (866)(###) ###-####/strong>. Fax: (202)(###) ###-####/strong>. Email:***@******.***. Mailing Address (U.S. Postal System and all overnight mail/FedEx): U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Freedom of Information Act Office,***** S.W., Stop 5009, Washington, D.C.###-##-####

In relation to the criminal matter, this is a different issue and it is something for the police to handle.

Please follow up with me on your question

Attorney Bill

Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 12 days ago.

Dear Customer,

This is attorney Bill following up with you on your question. We are here to help and provide further information when needed.

PLEASE REMEMEBER THAT EXPERTS WORK FOR POSITIVE RATINGS AND I’VE NOTICED THAT YOU HAVE YET TO RATE.

Encouraging you to follow up

Attorney Bill