Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  Commercial and residential leases in NY & NJ & US
18695994

I own a house in Aliquippa pa,tenants have been there over a

Customer Question

I own a house in Aliquippa pa,tenants have been there over a year without paying. I have very low income and cannot hire a magistrate.Why are their no laws to protect me? Actually turned into a physical fight where I received a broken wrist getting beat on by both of them. Aliquippa. Police said..We can all go to jail, or let this go! I need help Please!
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Pa
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Reported, but don't think they wrote anything, 5 people showed up, not all police but don't know what they were.They literally handed her my purse in the confusion, tried to tell them, was asked to please move.never got my purse back with money. Aliquippa. Police are not highly reputable .
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have been through this before, paid an attorney, got awarded my money, but never saw it. Ended up paying constible to put them out. I can't afford this again. I just want them out!
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 21 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

You will have to take the matter to court. You can do it yourself without an attorney but you will have to go through the court eviction process. Here is a link to a site that explains the eviction process.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/how-evictions-work-pennsylvania.html

If I have answered all your questions, please highly rate my answer as that is how I receive credit. If you have more questions, please let me know. If the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus.