Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Lost connection already paid fee, spotswood nj, JUST THAT I

Customer Question

lost connection already paid fee
JA: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?
Customer: spotswood nj
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: JUST THAT I KEEP IT CLEAN NO SMOKING
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: CAN THEY FORCE ME TO HAVE MY WINDOWS CLEAN ON A DAY THAT IS NOT CONVENIENT FOR ME . i WORK FROM 7PM SATURDAY TO 7AM SUNDAY AND THE WANT TO WASH MY WINDOWS ON SUNDAY ALL READY ENTER IN THAT INFO LOST CONTACT WHEN ENTER MY E-MAIL ADDRESS
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties. However, it appears that part of your post is cut off. So, I do not have complete information regarding your situation and thus cannot answer your question.

Kindly explain a little more and ask your specific question.

Thank you for your patience and your cooperation.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
HOW MAY TIMES DO I HAVE ENTER MY QUESTION - HOW MANY CHARACTERS AM I ALLOWED IF I HAVE TO ASK ANOTHER TIME I WANT MY MONEY BACK
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
CANCELING THE $5 DEPOSIT WITH AMERICAN EXPRESS

Hello: I can understand your frustrations. However, I cannot answer your question without knowing what is going on. I apologize that you are having problems with the site. However, in order to answer your question, I need to know what is going on. I hope that you would give us another chance to assist you.

I await for the additional information that I requested.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I found your other post and responded there. In the future, if you lose connection, do not open a new thread. Post on the initial thread.

The answer to your question is no. If you are working on the day of the window cleaning, you must be given another date for the cleaning.