Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

My duplex is in a pastoral setting. My landlord had three

Customer Question

My duplex is in a pastoral setting. My landlord had three cows in the pasture close to my unit. When I was away, she and her family had the cows butchered, which happens every year. I leave during this process. This year, they cut up the hearts and livers just off the end of my car port, leaving a a puddle of watery blood. This is where I park my car. I asked for someone to come clean that area off with a hose. She did, but the damage to the cement had already been done. Needless to say, I was shocked beyond words. What can I do?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Washington state.
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: I am to keep the lawn mowed, water the trees and other plantings. I have done that. I have lived here for five years.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: There are other issues with the other tenants who happen to be her son and daughter. By the way, is there a fee for this?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the landlord-tenant lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: How much in total?
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  barristerinky replied 26 days ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

I am not quite sure what your legal question is?

.

Are you upset because the cement is discolored?

.

.

thanks