Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I'm disabled and clear at least $1486 a month and I've been

Customer Question

I'm disabled and clear at least $1486 a month and I've been living in an apartment for 7yrs last month now I've found myself and my family being stalked and harassed by the owner, maintaince crew and the female manager. I 've been trying to get My credit scores for a loan and I can't seem to get it? I need to rent to own home and I'm getting the run around and now 11-10-16 at 8:45 am and I need money like last month can you please Help Me and My Family Please
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Steven Kincaid replied 3 months ago.

What exactly is your legal question?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How can you help me to solve my landlord wrongful termination, harassment, stalking and discrimination against myself and my brother which us both are disabled and the owner has been harassing myself and my family? I've talked with a lawyer from legal access and her name is ***** ***** she to vacate the permisses when I've done nothing and she said it's a month to month there are laws and statues that against everything he has done to me since May of this year!?!? So I know better but I don't know how to deal with it on my own!!???
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I just want an answer I've paid already