Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

Prophet and my partner Shope and I are having landlord

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** and my partner Brad Shope and I are having landlord problems. We have paid our rent on time every time since we have rented This House 2 years ago now everything is falling apart and I will give examples roof is leaking bathroom floor is ready to cave in a sub the septic tank is leaking there are parts of the siding on the house falling off from the storm and when we called him about it he will not do a thing we live in Supply North Carolina can you help us please
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  LandlordTenantAnswer replied 1 month ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Michael, I am sorry to hear about what you and Brad are dealing with. Can you share with me what you would like to see done? Do you want to stay or do you want to vacate?