Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I need to see a sample of a circuit court lawsuit. I am

Customer Question

I need to see a sample of a circuit court lawsuit. I am suing a bz in Baltimore county, Please refer to previous question. It is greatre than 15,000.00, sevral causes of action, Breach contratct, harrassment, discrimination et al. Forgive the typos, don't have time to correct them. Also, why can't I file a counter claim in rent court? It is "not done", is not a valid answer. Where is the statute, case law or rule prohibiting it? If no prohibition, then why not.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I trust the answers will be relevent to Maryland and Baltimore County
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If there is no admonition to counter claiming, again the fact that the counter claim cannot be heard in rent court due to the informal, borderline ridiculous manner in which the court is conducted, i e speed and informality should not prejudice a defendant. A counter claim should be accepted and counterclaimant need Move the court to transfer the matter to the appropriate venue. No different than if a case is bumped up in $$ value into circuit, it is not heard in the original court but a counter suit is allowed.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello again.

Please bear with me a few moments while I upload a sample Maryland Circuit Court Complaint for you to review. Thank you.

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Actually, I see that after I helped you with your other question, and directed you to the relevant law, you closed the question and failed to rate me. That means I got no credit for spending my time helping you.

Accordingly, I will need to drop out of this question. Best of luck to you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I rated yesterday just spoke with website to clarify
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hi again.

There is no rating for the other question. If you'd like to rate the other question, I'll be glad to continue helping. But obviously without being rated, I cannot continue to spend my time on your questions.