Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I (tenant)had a commercial lease for 3 years. in 2015 June

Customer Question

I (tenant)had a commercial lease for 3 years. in 2015 June the rent was late for 5 days and landlord filed eviction notice against me.The lease started in 2013 December .But he filed the eviction in the court and stated occupancy started in June 2012. Nonpayment of rent 2014 November.Type of lease Residential.The landlord got the key from me in june 27th and occupied in that with verbal agreement of the satisfacion of the rent with advance payment..Now he send notice for the payment othe rent upto October 2016. What is the solution?***** *****
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: New jersey
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: while i occupied, there was frequent water leak from from the roof (from the toilet) which leads mould and i became sick
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,