How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 46
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Tenant landlord dispute. I moved into a residents about 1.5

Customer Question

tenant landlord dispute. I moved into a residents about 1.5 months. When I moved in originally the oral agreement was 300 a months but after I moved in we began to date and the agreement changed to help out with bills. I have paid a total of 656 dollars. Last night the police were called and said he needed to give me a 30 day notice. Now hes harassing me and telling me I cant use the kitchen or laundry and I can only be in the room or bathroom. What can I do
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

What was the original agreement for the use of the laundry and the kitchen? Are you planning on moving out? What state are you in?

Related Landlord-Tenant Questions