How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 46
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a commercial building in Burbank, CA which has 5 AC

Customer Question

I have a commercial building in Burbank, CA which has 5 AC units on the roof. Due to freeway construction by CalTrans, for the past 2 years, my AC units needed extra cleaning & maintenance. I have spent a vast amount of money for extensive cleaning & repair. I would like help getting reimbursed from the city. CalTrans has given me the link to obtain the claim form. I need assistance in filling out the form & getting fully reimbursed for the costs.
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  socrateaser replied 7 months ago.

Hello again,

If you need personal assistance, I will send you another premium services offer. I notice that you never accepted the previous offer, so maybe you're not interested at all. But, if you are interested, then I can deal with all of your various legal dilemmas offline in a confidential setting.

So, I'll send another offer, and you can accept or decline at your convenience.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

Related Landlord-Tenant Questions