Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I have a commercial building in Burbank, CA which has 5 AC

Customer Question

I have a commercial building in Burbank, CA which has 5 AC units on the roof. Due to freeway construction by CalTrans, for the past 2 years, my AC units needed extra cleaning & maintenance. I have spent a vast amount of money for extensive cleaning & repair. I would like help getting reimbursed from the city. CalTrans has given me the link to obtain the claim form. I need assistance in filling out the form & getting fully reimbursed for the costs.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

Please send us the link and tell us which parts of the form you are having trouble with.

Please Note:

(1) The information I provide is general in nature and for educational purposes only. For example, it may help you identify the scope of receiving unbundled legal services from a local lawyer. It should not be construed as “legal advice” or as the rendition of “legal services” on any subject matter. I am not a specialist in any field. This information may not reflect current legal developments for your specific jurisdiction and is not guaranteed to be correct or complete. No attorney-client relationship is established without a signed written agreement and our communications are not confidential. Please do not act or fail to act based on this information alone. If you need legal advice or services regarding a specific matter, you should consult in-person with a local lawyer who can guide you after reviewing all the pertinent details of your situation. This disclaimer also applies to any telephone communications we may have.

(2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours.

(3) When we are done, please assign a feedback rating.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
okay.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

Okay, I will wait to here back from you on this.....

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok