Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert

The management company fumigated the area around the four

Customer Question

The management company fumigated the area around the four unit apt building I live at without warning. The chemicals they used were extremely toxic and my windows were open and when I smelled a strange odor I closed the windows right away. Both me and my upstairs neighbor are not feeling that great. Can I sew them for not giving me a heads up and using such toxic chemicals?
JA: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?
Customer: CA
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: Im not sure
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a chemical sensitivity issue to begin with so this was very difficult for me. They know I have a chemical sensitivity
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 5 days ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.