Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney 35 years extensive and active real estate practice; represents both landlords and tenants
18215332

How much is this going to cost? $30?

Customer Question

How much is this going to cost? $30?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am living with my husband in his house while we are going through a divorce and he wants to bring family to stay here for about a week.
The situation is not good between us and I absolutely do not feel comfortable with him bringing them to stay here.
What can I do? What forms can I file on behalf of my rights to "live quiet and peacefully?"
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 5 months ago.

There aree no forms to file and really no way you can legally prevent your husband from inviting family members to visit and stay in the home. Perhaps it would be a good time for you to take a vacation on your own. Is that possible? Please don't shoot this messinger with your rating. I am telling you like it is so that you don't waste a lot of time and money looking for lawyers now.

I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would love a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. There is no additional charge to you for rating me. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.

Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.

Hello again. I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would love a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. There is no additional charge to you for rating me. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.

Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.