Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert

I was trying to ask a question previously. I gave my Visa

Customer Question

Hi, I was trying to ask a question previously. I gave my Visa number and everything but was unable to submit it. I have a Landlord-Tenant question.
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: I don't understand that question. We rent college housing in Bloomsburg, PA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Well, the issue is the bathroom in one of our houses is full of mold. We have 3 girls in there since August 27th. We have owned the house for 12 years and never had a problem with mold.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well, we have a property inspected every year by Code Enforcement. The bathroom has always been completely clean and the ceiling tiles were clean and white before September 2016. Also, they boarded up the window in the bathroom with cardboard.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 13 days ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

What are your specific questions for a lawyer?