Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I need some advice i really need help, no....... i will keep

Customer Question

i need some advice i really need help
JA: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?
Customer: no....... i will keep it short......its pretty straight forward...
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: im a returning veteran ....and recovering alcoholic....i haven't had a drink in almost 2 years....... i lived in rent for around 6 months when my previous landlord decided to sell his house....and gave me 2 weeks to move
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i was desperate to move ...so i called anyone i knew.....and a friend recommended i would rent 1 room at an old lady that was looking to rent her spare rooms
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer. I’m a licensed attorney with 36 years’ experience in family law, appeals, landlord-tenant, etc. I look forward to helping you today.

Please note:This is general information and not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed, and no attorney-client relationship is formed. This is for educational purposes only.

Also – I will be typing my answer for you so I’ll be back in a few minutes.

Hello -- the question is not complete, so what is the situation now? Are you living in the lady's house in one of the rooms?

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello : This is Attorney Phillips.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,