Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I started living with a partner in April, he is a sociopath,

Customer Question

I started living with a partner in April, he is a sociopath, I got an R/O, he has several charges against him. I have had no hot water, toilet not working electrical nightmare, fire department here, boyfriend went to court Friday, found out I would testify, I was planning to move this week, my tires were slashed between Friday and today? I have suffered extreme duress, no long changes, no lock on basement I am disabled. Landlord will not even provide Provide whereabouts of ex boyfriend. I am a Nurse- I can' t take it . I am 5'5" and down to 100 pds. I cannot get to MD, I cannot move now? I must pay for tires? If I leave lights on? The circuit breaker goes off - police are not helpful!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  barristerinky replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

I have read your comments, but I am not sure what your actual legal question is?

.

I was planning to move this week, my tires were slashed between Friday and today?

I cannot get to MD, I cannot move now?

I must pay for tires? If I leave lights on?

.

Those are really just statements with a question mark at the end...

.

If you can post your legal question, I will do my best to help...

,

,

thanks

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
That is not what I wrote
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I use this service I am not agreeing to pay (I usually always do, unless satisfied, my brother was a lawyer) I know how to clearly state what I am asking. If the same guarantee applies? I will call. Are you here to help ? Or get 5$ more?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Otherwise don't answer I will call bank and cancel it now. I am not in the mood to play lawyer games.

Sorry, but that is how it came through on the site... This is exactly what I see...

.

""I started living with a partner in April, he is a sociopath, I got an R/O, he has several charges against him. I have had no hot water, toilet not working electrical nightmare, fire department here, boyfriend went to court Friday, found out I would testify, I was planning to move this week, my tires were slashed between Friday and today? I have suffered extreme duress, no long changes, no lock on basement I am disabled. Landlord will not even provide Provide whereabouts of ex boyfriend. I am a Nurse- I can' t take it . I am 5'5" and down to 100 pds. I cannot get to MD, I cannot move now? I must pay for tires? If I leave lights on? The circuit breaker goes off - police are not helpful!""

.

If you have a billing question, I will send the question over to JustAnswer customer service for you..

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Well if you cannot understand that he went to court Friday, DA knew I was to testify and my tires get slashed the next day? The landlord knew of Restraining Order, I live in fear - he has provided nothing, in fact lives next door. I am asking is the damage covered to my vehicle since we all assume, assume it was the boyfriend covered under landlords homeowners? I am trapped? He did nothing to provide any help for my safety since July 25-2016. He has been arraigned for criminal harassment, violation of R/O. Seems simple to me? I have doors barricaded, locks to four, he ripped screens off, the basement has not lock? The landlord knows, he was here when he was served.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I cannot even sleep, no keys were relinquished, I have lost weight, I weigh 100# *****
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Massachusetts.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
3 tires slashed PD took report - they have been here 100 times searching woods. He is always watching. He suffered from NPD/ Sociopath. I am an RN, I cannot afford to get to rental I have nothing to drive.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is it covered under landlords homeowners, I am not tenant on lease, but a tenant at will. Since I resided here for over three mos? Laws in Massachusetts. I am not safe. It is escalating. It is in the woods,
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Forget it . I will call bank and cancel.