Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert

My son and his wife with 2 child under 3 yrs plus my self in

Customer Question

My son and his wife with 2 child under 3 yrs plus my self in a small 2 bed room house. I took them in under verbal agreement they would leave when the collected money to find own place. its been 1 1/2 yrs and they are doing nothing to get out on own. they are not giving me money to stay in the house and I am now in the process of a divorce and the judge is ordering all my liquid funds be pulled from my accts and help by court. I need them out to get my bills down or for them to pay up $ for staying there. my soon to be wife who has not lived nor have payed any money for 5 plus yrs is telling them they don't have to get out. I want to proceed with an eviction. I don't know laws and need help to where to start.
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Loren replied 22 days ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Which state?