Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert

Morning, I have a landlord where I moved in August 22, we

Customer Question

Morning, I have a landlord where I moved in August 22, we did not get along because he kept coming in the house when I'm not there and while I'm there I asked him to stop because he's invading my privacy. Now he comes in even when I'm home and just sis in my living room. I asked him why he come over.he say fixing something. I can come over anytime I want it's in the lease. I feel like I'm being watched or recorded in my own place. However, we signed a agreement with his signature and mine agreeing to terminate my lease. I paid my rent up till October 22/2016, the agreement said I have to leave 9 days after the lease, fine. What can I do know against him to stop him from coming in and chilling on my sofa. When he comes in he just sis and watches my every move.
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  LandlordTenantAnswer replied 27 days ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Just to be clear, this is no a rental that you share with him and there is a common area? You are the sole occupant here