Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

My landlord just served me a 7 day notice to remove a fence.

Customer Question

My landlord just served me a 7 day notice to remove a fence. in the park rules the only thing it says about a fence is if it is permanent I it would become the parks property. he stated i was in violation of rule f-31. there is nothing in my agreement that says or has that code
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: California
JA: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?
Customer: says they have to do general up keep that im responsible for my lot regarding weeds amd stuff
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  barristerinky replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney whowill try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Is this a specific park rule?

.

Do you have a copy of any park rules?

.

What is the landlord saying the violation is? that you put up a fence without permission?

.

What is your legal question I can help with this afternoon?

.

.

thanks