Experience:  I have over 20 years of experience in commercial real estate law, finance, consumer credit, landlord tenant, and business law.

I have two questions. I am hand delivering the form listed

Customer Question

I have two questions.I am hand delivering the form listed below to the farmer that is leasing my land so he can fill it out and return it to me. I am not going to wait for him to fill it out as I will leave the form with the farmer or one of his assistants. Once he lists the pesticides,etc., Is his signature all that is required or should there be a witness signature?September 29,2016Commercial Lease Agreement
As found within the Lease Agreement("Lease") signed on the 29th day of December, 2015 by and between Edwin Soto ("Landlord") and Ben Stald (Tenant) legally described as: (folio-00-0***-***-****) on SW 104 street is the following requirement.
“O5. The Tenant shall provide a list of Pesticides,herbicides,fertilizers,chemicals or other substances that were applied to the Property during that Term Rental period to the Landlord. The list should be provided to Landlord in the month of September of that Term Rental period.”During the Term Rental beginning on December 29,2105 to September 29th,2016, the following Pesticides,herbicides,fertilizers,chemicals or other substances were applied to the Property legally described as: (folio-00-0***-***-****) on SW 104 street.
__________________________________________________________________________________________Signature of Tenant ______________________________
Beny StaldHe will call me and I will pick the completed form up or is the Tenant required to send me the completed form by certified mail in order to stay in compliance with the Notice clause in the Lease?"24. NOTICE
Any notice required or permitted under the Lease shall be deemed sufficiently given or served if sent by United States certified mail, return receipt requested, addressed as follows:
If to Landlord to:"
Edwin Soto_________________________________________________
P.O. Box 900000 Miami, Florida ___33196________________ [ Landlord's Address]
If to Tenant to: 
________________________________________________________________________ [Tenant]
______________________________________________________________________ [Tenant's Address]
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  KJLLAW replied 24 days ago.
Good afternoon. His signature is acceptable, no witness. He can hand you the notice because of the word "served", that would be legally sufficient under the referced paragraph 24.
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  KJLLAW replied 24 days ago.

Your welcome. Please ate the question for credit and tracking, so that I get paid for assisting you with your question.